Senior Pricing Analyst – Data & Technology
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s food ingredients and bio-industrial business, where we anticipate trends around taste, nutrition and safety to innovate and provide solutions to manufacturers, retailers and foodservice companies.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Senior Pricing Analyst – Data & Technology will represent the assigned business/function needs around our pricing technology platform (pricing science, management and CPQ) and support the continuous development of the strategic pricing capability across Cargill by deploying, maintaining, and improving pricing technology solutions. In this role, you will be the primary point of contact for strategic pricing users in the assigned businesses/functions for new capability deployment, training needs, break/fix, and projects and collaborate with relevant stakeholders to execute and provide input into the business strategic pricing roadmap.
- Partner with businesses and program manager to identify opportunities for improving efficiency and effectiveness strategic pricing for customer sales teams to drive adoption and value capture of pricing technology solutions.
- Lead strategic pricing projects while working with appropriate third party and internal resources to ensure projects are delivered on time, in budget and in scope.
- Ensure user stories match desired enhancements and actual deliverables meet business requirements and triage assigned business/functions users break/fix issues and identify the appropriate resolution path (training, process, system update, project, etc.)
- Communicate and implement our business strategic pricing governance policies and procedures to help maintain and ensure architectural integrity.
- Continually monitor, implement and handle data quality.
- Handle knowledge, including training users, updating documentation, engaging program manager, global information technology and Cargill's process, data, and training (PDT) for training assistance.
- You will work under minimal supervision and independently handle complex issues while referring only the most complex issues to higher-level staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and/or Access.
- Effective communication skills.
- Experience in costing/pricing/quoting as an administrator or business analyst.
- Experience in importing and cleaning data using different API tools.
- Minimum of four years of related work experience
- Ability to travel up to 30%
- Master's degree
- Change management skills.
- Advanced in analytic and/or data manipulation tools such as SQL, Python and R
- Seven years of related work experience
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.