Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s food ingredients and bio-industrial business, where we anticipate trends around taste, nutrition and safety to innovate and provide solutions to manufacturers, retailers and foodservice companies.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Project Engineer will help optimize the interconnected components of a manufacturing system. We seek a professional who will develop and apply engineering standards and procedures, providing advice on issues within the engineering field. We seek a professional who will collaborate with senior professionals to contribute to planning, designing and estimating time and cost, overseeing construction and maintenance of our structures, facilities, systems and components. This position sits within our small engineering team in Wormer.
- Follow prescribed guidelines or policies to analyze and resolve problems.
- Continue to build knowledge of the organization, processes and customers.
- Contribute to designing and improving manufacturing processes, instruments and equipment, testing manufactured products to maintain quality.
- You will work under direct supervision and handle basic issues and problems, while referring more complex issues to higher-level staff.
- Travel to other factories when required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience
- Dutch language is preferred, English is required
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today:
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.