Product Marketing Manager
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s protein and salt business, where we provide wholesome, high-quality food products to a wide range of customers, from foodservice operators and grocery stores to manufacturers and exporters.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Product Marketing Manager will provide market insights, create marketing plans, lead key projects and oversee the project portfolio and regional brand portfolio to ensure best in class strategies on value creation for both the organization and our customers. In this role, you will be key in the growth drivers of priority businesses and define strategic priorities to grow margin and volume. You will work on connecting the identified opportunities with a relevant portfolio and link with other projects and initiatives to ensure alignment to the overall organizational strategy. You will partner with regional and local teams to create and implement the tactical marketing material, optimizing the local product portfolio and bring new products, services and solutions to the markets and develop local teams with business and marketing related trainings.
- Partner collaboratively in defining strategic priorities including markets, growth drivers, portfolio, capabilities and investments of the product and of priority businesses.
- Provide regional market insights required to drive strategy on innovation and business support and create and implement marketing plans for new products, services and solutions from the regional team to support growth drivers.
- Collaborate in the development and partner in the implementation of tactical marketing materials to successfully bring the product portfolio to market.
- Manage the regional product projects portfolio and define priorities, balance long and short term and high and low risk and overall fit to the strategy.
- Analyze competitors pricing and develop pricing strategy and proposals
- Ensure that best practices are in place for project management and establish and implement clear metrics and tracking systems for the portfolio.
- Provide expert thought leadership in your field and work with limited direction, using additional research and interpretation to identify issues or problems.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of six years of related work experience
- Proven experience overseeing all elements of portfolio management lifecycle
- Experience using project management tools and applications
- Advanced skills with word processing and spreadsheet applications
- Experience with finance, including handling budgets and business decision metrics
- Experience in go to market, including leading projects, handling resources, preparing launches and tracking results
- Understand how to develop and bring creative innovations to market, mastering value proposition and value capture strategies
- Master's degree or master of business administration, business management or other marketing studies
- Minimum of eight years of related work experience
- Confirmed knowledge in food industry, experience in poultry business is a plus
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.