Marketing Communications Specialist
- Degree or thorough experience in Communications, Graphic Design, Journalism or Marketing
- At least five years of Marketing Communication experience in a large (multinational) organization
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships within Cargill and with our supplier network
- Proven project management skills; Demonstrated skills to handle a variety of assignments simultaneously
- Creative copywriting skills; A story-teller with an eye for detail and a structured approach to creating content
- Strong listening, communications and influencing skills; Persuasive and ability to quickly establish a rapport with all stakeholders
- Experience in/basic knowledge of graphic design
- Superior presentation and analytical skills
- Energetic, flexible and enthusiastic team player
- Self-starter and effective problem-solver
- Excellent English written and oral communications skills
- Knowledge of the food industry is not required, but considered beneficial.
- Ability to speak multiple languages (beyond English).
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
The Cargill Cocoa Promise is committed to securing a thriving cocoa sector for generations.
Our inclusive culture helps us shape the future of the world.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.