Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s agricultural supply chain business, where we seamlessly connect farming customers with food, feed and industry.
Position Purpose & Summary
Considered experienced professionals in the inventory planning space with comprehensive and thorough knowledge to use under some oversight in conducting moderately complex activities. Responsible for coordinating all liquid oil products stored in the ARAG (Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Antwerp, Gent) area and beyond with medium impact on working capital, and all planning horizons. This includes inventory planning, process development, planning & execution, customer & client interaction / business partnership, systems/data management, reporting & analysis. This is a more tactical role than Supply Planning and would likely be used in high SKU, warehouse network type environments.
This role may include an on-call rotation schedule
65% INVENTORY PLANNING
- With some direction, maintains data relevant to inventory planning activities including capacity, constraint, logistics, supplier, master and location data.
- With some oversight, Generate and execute cycle stock and safety stock plans for the assigned products or locations, utilizing the approved supply plan inputs
- With some oversight, create the finished goods inventory plans for assigned product(s) or locations, and provide for business review
- With some oversight, review network capacity capabilities and trends with Master Planners.
- With some oversight, provide potential solutions for the business to review when material delivery does not meet production requirements or available capacity does not meet requirements.
- With some oversight, create orders for network distribution moves and communicate to logistics for execution
- With minimal guidance, manage inventory levels to expected volume and working capital levels and provide solutions when business parameters change requiring a change to inventory expectations
5% INTEGRATED BUSINESS PLANNING
- With some support, provide Inventory Plans for assigned products or locations into the CIBP Process
- Uses thorough knowledge to execute follow up action items from CIBP meetings as assigned with minimal assistance
25% BUSINESS PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT/METRICS
- Provides input in setting Inventory Planning metrics targets
- Analyze actual measure vs. target measures for assigned product(s) or locations
- Provides input in developing action plans to close gaps between target and actual measures
- Input to continual Inventory Planning process improvement input
- Provides assistance in root cause analysis to identify and correct inventory deviations
5% PEOPLE, TALENT & BUDGET MANAGEMENT
- May provide informal coaching and/or training to coordinators, including coaching Cargill core values.
- University Degree or equivalent
- 3 years’ experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Process mindset
- Influencing skills
- Fluent in English
- MS-Office skills (especially Excel/PowerPoint/Word/PowerBi (usage only))
- Fluent in Dutch
- Other language (French, Spanish, German)
- At least 1-year experience in Supply Chain Planning
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today.
Follow us on LinkedIn:https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.