Inside Sales Team Supervisor
Position Purpose & Summary
Maintain and develop a team of inside sales representatives, located in Schiphol NL, and ensure the team’s success. Volume and pricing performance responsibility for inside sales customers.
Builds a customer and product strategy for the inside sales customers, providing leadership for the European Region.
40% PEOPLE, TALENT & PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT
- Translating sales strategy into defined and quantifiable sales objectives and goals
- Work closely with Product group Market Managers/Sales Directors to ensure alignment of team, individual, enterprise and product group goals
- Support the inside sales team to drive sales performance in line with product group and enterprise strategies/priorities
- Defining and cascading strategic sales targets and performance programs
- Plan and implement budget in line with strategy
- Develop, motivate and coach the inside sales team, hold regular performance review dialogs
- Set and monitor targets and objectives for each individual in the team
- Deliver customer performance in line with goals set in the Customer account plan
- Define and deploy an Inside Sales team people plan, including sales workforce planning, staffing, learning & development, sales total rewards
30% BUILD, DEVELOP & MAINTAIN INTERNAL/EXTERNAL CUSTOMER/CLIENT RELATIONSHIPS
- Lead and develop the overall sales strategy for the inside sales customers.
- Drive customer connectivity philosophy
- Inform cross-functional stakeholders on market trends, competition and account specific initiatives
30% IDENTIFY CUSTOMER/BUSINESS NEEDS, SOLUTION PROPOSAL & DEVELOPMENT/ NEGOTIATION & SALE EXECUTION
- Introduce new products, applications or concepts and guide team to set right priorities for pushing innovation
- Collaborate across Cargill businesses, shared services and functions to discover, design and develop effective solutions and value propositions for the customer that help differentiate Cargill offering versus competition
- Provide guidance, assist and coach on top account negotiations as needed
- Assist in developing systems and tools that make it easy for the customer organization to do business with Cargill.
- Design the deployment of services in line with business segmentation
- Bachelor's/Master’s degree
- Minimum 3 years progressive sales management or proven leadership experience
- Proven influencing skills (downward, upward and peer to peer)
- Strong business acumen
- A strong customer focused approach
- Proven change leadership and attitude for driving change
- Proven process orientation, especially around sales processes
- Proven ability to effectively manage/lead and develop people-building high performing and engaged teams
- Proven ability to drive sales performance in line with product group and enterprise strategies/priorities
- Ability to foster teamwork through inclusive behaviours
- 3+ years Cargill experience
- Significant food industry experience
- Experience of a “shared” sales environment
- Broad Cargill experience
- Experience with operating a business model based on customer intimacy & business development with a strong food technology, Innovation and marketing focus.
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.