Infrastructure Automation Advisor
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Infrastructure Automation Advisor will enable increased efficiency and agility while reducing cost and human errors through a network of engineers that are experts in a multitude of automation concepts. As a member of the automation team, you will use a variety of tools, methods, and systems, including robotics, machine learning, and automation orchestration, and apply these to automate while coordinating efforts across a number of key domains.
- Develop and prioritize the domain automation roadmap by effectively engaging with all other domain areas.
- Define the methodology, framework, and governance models (including demand intake, prioritization goals, and metrics) related to automation.
- Effectively engage with senior stakeholders both in and outside of the information technology organization to prioritize the domain automation roadmap and ensure on-time delivery and accurate forecasts.
- Coordinate vendor delivery against service level agreements to achieve results across many cross-functional areas.
- You will serve as an expert in your field and work with limited direction, using additional research and interpretation to identify issues/problems. You may provide direction to lower level team members and be a key contributor.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Experience with defining and executing comprehensive automation strategies for corporations.
- Minimum of six years of related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Master's degree
- Experience in development operations methodologies and agile principles
- Software design and development experience
- Continuous Improvement experience
PRIOR BENEFICIAL EXPERIENCES
- Contribute infrastructure design and work with enterprise architecture to execute on existing technology architecture and systems solutions.
- Coordinate partnering and cross-functional collaboration across information technology teams for a significant subset of the organization.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES TO BE GAINED
- Provides tactical leadership and input to govern and monitor integration across processes, technology, and data for all solutions
- Review and provide input to prioritize the list of information technology projects for a medium portfolio of projects.
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.