European Graduate Program
- Initial assignment to a job;
- Frequent feedback sessions with your manager;
- Structured learning (digital and instructor led) focused on developing your professional and leadership skills with peers across Europe, Middle East and Africa, learning from each other during the different sessions of the Cargill European Graduate program.
- Peer network across Cargill.
- Completed Master degree in the relevant subject
- Entry level work experience (up to 2 years) and/or an internship in relevant areas.
- Fluency in English and in the local language.
- Proven natural leadership ability and excellent interpersonal skills.
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.