European Graduate Program
Please note: This requisition is an official Cargill talent pool meaning that you will not be contacted by a recruiter after applying for this role. We invite you to visit our website to search for current open career opportunities. If you cannot find any suitable opening which matches your interests & qualifications, you can proceed with submitting your profile here by clicking on the Apply button. Wish you all the best luck with your application!
What is the European Graduate Program (EGP) about?
We aim to develop top diverse talent towards future expert and managerial roles for our technical, food science (quality), supply chain, commercial, finance, trading & merchandising, marketing, HR and IT functions at Cargill.
As part of the European Graduate Program, you could expect some or all of the following experiences within the first two years with Cargill:
- Initial assignment to a job;
- Frequent feedback sessions with your manager;
- Structured learning (digital and instructor led) focused on developing your professional and leadership skills with peers across Europe, Middle East and Africa, learning from each other during the different sessions of the Cargill European Graduate program.
- Peer network across Cargill.
What you will bring to Cargill (REQUIRED)
- Completed Master degree in the relevant subject
- Entry level work experience (up to 2 years) and/or an internship in relevant areas.
- Fluency in English and in the local language.
- Proven natural leadership ability and excellent interpersonal skills.
We will provide a fast-paced stimulating international environment, which will challenge and stretch you. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest private companies in the world!
At Cargill, everyone matters and everyone counts. Cargill is committed to creating and sustaining an inclusive and diverse work environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. As such and in alignment with our Guiding Principles, Cargill's long-standing equal employment opportunity policy prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant based on race, ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, marital status, family status, citizenship status, veteran status, military status, union affiliation, or any other status protected by law. Cargill is also aligned with all applicable national and local laws and regulations pertaining to non-discrimination and employment.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.