Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s food ingredients and bio-industrial business, where we anticipate trends around taste, nutrition and safety to innovate and provide solutions to manufacturers, retailers and foodservice companies.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Enterprise Customer Marketing Lead will lead commercial marketing activities to drive profitable growth and further improve strategic partnership with a number of cross-business customers in our food ingredients and bio-industrial business. This role will partner with our Enterprise Customer Lead and our Enterprise Customer Technical Lead to execute on customer development plans by leading the marketing (such as - value proposition, storytelling) initiatives.
In this role, you will provide advanced knowledge to create and influence visual solutions to communicate information about products or services.
- Execute and lead marketing activities to execute on customer development plans.
- Identify, develop and implement marketing strategies and value propositions for cross-business topics that resonate with customers and relate back to our food ingredient portfolio - in collaboration with sales and technical teams.
- Incorporate data driven insights from primary and secondary research as well as trends and categories to create a data driven story that would resonate with our customers.
- Own and lead a number of sales enablement projects (such as - customer development planning, enterprise customer review) to enable Enterprise Customer Team.
- Other duties as assigned
- Provide expert thought leadership in your field and work with limited direction, using additional research and interpretation to identify issues or problems. You may provide direction to supporting team members and be a strategic contributor.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of six years of related work experience
- Master's degree or Master of Business Administration in Marketing
- Minimum of eight years of related work experience
- Food, business to business or business to customer industry experience
- Experience utilizing systems and working with data
We provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today:
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/