Customer Service Lead Europe
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Customer Service Lead Europe leads and provides direction to supervisors, coordinators and indirect staff, leading all aspects of day-to-day customer service activities. We seek an experienced professional to lead, advise and make decisions on all major customer service activities for our European region.
Position is part of the Supply Chain Leadership team.
- Oversee supervisors in the selection of staff and other employees, resolving resources needs and approve candidates
- Oversee and direct on deciding which tools/systems are appropriate to use for specific customer service environments
- Leads communication with customers regarding order status, sales forecast, invoices, contract balances and other pertinent information needed to complete the sale
- Develop and implement customer service strategies for a medium-to-large customer base
- Direct and contribute to definition of improvement projects and commitments requiring an extensive understanding of customer service practices and procedures
- Develop plans and deliver results in a fast-changing business or regulatory environment, while leading and developing a team of experienced professionals and supervisors, coaching and making decisions related to talent management hiring, performance and disciplinary actions. You will also collaborate with managers and supervisors in your organization to ensure staff selections align with current and future needs
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of six years of related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- 3-5 years of managerial experience, preferably in Customer Service
- Proven ability to lead a regional and diverse organization
- SAP knowledge
- Demonstrated strong communications skills with the ability to positively influence stakeholders throughout the organization
- Effectiveness in coaching, motivating and developing high performing individuals and teams
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.