Customer Pricing Profitability Manager (Multiple working locations in Europe or US)
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s animal nutrition and health business, where we improve lives through better nutrition. Our team researches, innovates and creates solutions that deliver healthy results for our customers.
Position Purpose & Summary
The Commercial Excellence (CE) ANH Global organization supports the three business groups of ANH – Cargill Animal Nutrition, Cargill Aqua Nutrition, and Cargill Health Technologies – towards driving up commercial excellence capabilities to increase value creation for our customers and capturing this value through best-in-class pricing.
The Customer Pricing & Profitability Manager is a member of the Strategic Pricing team within the global CE organization and reports to the Strategic Pricing Director. They drive the design, deployment and continuous improvement of a global Pricing & Customer profitability framework and reporting. They deploy and continuously improve the underlying technology, processes and organization to enable a globally consolidated reporting. Works closely with Finance, IT and CE team to establish a strong standard core of the framework, while aligning with local/regional businesses leadership to account for business specific needs.
Align, define and build requirements for Customer Pricing & Profitability reporting
- Drive the process to gather requirements from business side bottom-up and ANH/ANH CE leadership top-down
- Ensure that requirements match to the strategic alignment and vision of ANH and ANH CE
- Achieve buy-in from stakeholders regarding the business requirements
Build-up prerequisite for consolidated customer profitability
- Derive implications of Customer Pricing & Profitability reporting requirements on existing processes, organization and data
- Build and align plan for changes to master data management: e.g. to establish a harmonized customer registration process; synchronize master data management across systems or establish consolidation rules for aggregation of customer pricing & profitability data
- Build and align plan for changes to transactional data management: e.g. to harmonize input values from heterogenous, business specific data streams for a consistent profitability calculation
Build and deploy reporting
- Build and evaluate solution for Customer Pricing & Profitability, including processual, organizational and technological dimensions
- Test solution with businesses and ANH/ANH CE leadership and achieve acceptance & buy-in
- Deploy solution and manage risks and changes
Manage change continuously and drive improvements to Customer Pricing & Profitability framework
- Actively monitor and follow-up on business specific needs to Customer Pricing & Profitability reporting and infrastructure
- Pro-actively manage change and continuously adapt solution and infrastructure to reflect on latest changes in business needs
Drive transparency and accountability on customer profitability actions
- Execute regular reporting and derive improvement areas for customer profitability
- Align, communicate and follow-up on improvement actions
- Build-up leading practices toolset for customer profitability actions to be used across businesses
- Provide framework and central repository for business case / ROI view around customer profitability actions
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a Business Information Technology or Computer Science related field;
- 5-7+ years professional experience in working experience, ideally within pricing, profitability analysis, pricing economics, and/or sales controlling;
- Proven track record of developing and deploying pricing reporting solutions pragmatically according to business requirements and drive the necessary change
- Demonstrated ability to drive and lead change in complex global organizations with competing priorities;
- Strong communication and influencing skills;
- Ability to reach to a decision with a less than perfect fact base;
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with key business leaders and be a key thought leader;
- Excellent time management, prioritization and organizational skills.
- Working knowledge in SAP FI/CO/CO-PA
- MBA or Master’s degree in Business Information Technology or Computer Science related field;
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Excel, Alteryx, data analytics software (e.g. Tableau), Business Intelligence software (Power BI) and pricing tools
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.