Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s agricultural supply chain business, where we seamlessly connect farming customers with food, feed and industry.
This position can be based anywhere in Europe either remotely or based out of a local Cargill office
The Creative Lead is responsible to question, observe, experiment and network to associate concepts from as broad a range as possible that could eventually form a business opportunity for the plant protein product line, by developing deep understanding of specific customers and market needs. This role will be encouraged to network outside of our normal business circles, to formulate hypotheses of market needs, then design simple experiments to test them, identifying those which pose an opportunity for Cargill.
- Generate innovative solutions for the business based on a deep understanding of specific customer and market needs
- Represent Cargill in industry and national bodies where you will focus on observing and learning
- Partner with agricultural merchants to run experiments based on the formulated hypotheses of market needs
- Create a recap of market trends and changes in plant proteins to be shared across the business and other interested enterprises or business units
- Direct preparation and coordination of product introductions and updates
- Compile and evaluate research on market product requirements and identify enhancements to current features and functionality
- You will serve as an expert in your field and work with limited direction, using additional research and interpretation to identify issues/problems. You may provide direction to lower level team members and be a key contributor
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of six years of related work experience
- Confirmed experience generating innovative ideas
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Ability to move swiftly from innovation to testing stages
- Fluent in Spanish or French
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today.
Follow us on LinkedIn:https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.