Business Development Origination Leader
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s agricultural supply chain business, where we seamlessly connect farming customers with food, feed and industry.
Please note that the location for this role is very flexible
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Business Development Origination Leader will foster and grow our business development activities and revenue from new and existing market segments and channels. We seek a results-oriented professional who will prioritize activities to develop our market segments and set revenue targets.
The location of the role is yet to be confirmed, but applications from France, Ukraine, Germany and Switzerland would be highly desirable
- Identify new business opportunities and commercial partnerships.
- Create business development strategies and annual business development plans to reach business objectives and revenue.
- Work closely with account managers to understand business requirements and market needs.
- Identify new market segments and opportunities for business development, calculating returns and investment.
- Obtain agreement to execute the investment, resources and actions required for business development.
- You will serve as an expert in your field and work with limited direction, using additional research and interpretation to identify issues/problems. You may provide direction to lower level team members and be a key contributor.
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of six years of related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Experience in agricultural commodity trading, sales or agronomy would be highly advantageous
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.