Associate Margin Manager
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s food ingredients and bio-industrial business, where we anticipate trends around taste, nutrition and safety to innovate and provide solutions to manufacturers, retailers and foodservice companies.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Associate Margin Manager will participate in designing and implementing a comprehensive product marketing cycle. We seek a professional who will help identify market potential, establish pricing and market strategies, estimate potential sales, define promotional activities and handle product through phase-out.
- Contribute to preparing and coordinating product introductions and updates.
- Compile and evaluate research on market product requirements and identify enhancements to current features and functionality.
- Help coordinate program planning with customers to identify manufacturing schedules, goals, design criteria, costs and similar considerations.
- Contribute to planning, organizing and coordinating assigned programs to accomplish financial and budgetary goals.
- You will work under general supervision and independently solve moderately complex issues while referring more complex problems to a higher-level staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of two years of related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Build strong customer relationships and deliver customer-centric solutions.
- Hold self and others accountable to meet commitments.
- Plan and prioritize work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals.
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.