Receptionist 2 days per week – Thursday and Friday
The Receptionist will greet our clients and visitors at the front desk, answering incoming calls, operating a multiline telephone system. We seek a responsible professional who will coordinate meeting room, complete security procedures and support administrative tasks for the location.
- Handle and store mail securely to maintain the confidentiality of correspondence.
- Perform clerical tasks (e.g., mail distribution, word processing).
- Work within established procedures with a moderate degree of supervision to coordinate, integrate and implement administrative or staff functions.
- Operate and coordinate organization's transportation and conveyance services.
- Handle basic clerical, administrative, technical or customer support issues under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- High school diploma, secondary education level or equivalent
- Very good Dutch and English skills
- MS Office package (Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Experience in a similar position for minimum 3 years
- Flexible attitude
- Previous experience with web based Facility Management Information System or similar is an asset
- Well-organized, creative and excellent communication skills
- Team player
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.