Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s protein and salt business, where we provide wholesome, high-quality food products to a wide range of customers, from foodservice operators and grocery stores to manufacturers and exporters.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Sales Representative will focus on direct origination of grain from our farm customers and suppliers into our Sarnia export terminal. We seek a seasoned professional who will engage with our customers through excellent client relationship skills while maintaining competitive positioning.
- Achieve personal and Sarnia grain origination team volume and margin goals for grain purchasing.
- Develop a plan to establish and maintain account relationships and meet personal origination targets.
- Coordinate use of resources to provide value-added services to accounts.
- Develop strong customer relationships that provide significant input to planning product, price and service strategies.
- Support in identifying new customers and developing new market opportunities in the designated grain territory or market.
- Independently handle customers issues with minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Build a business plan for each account.
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of four years of related work experience
- Must be legally entitled to work for Cargill in Canada
- Experience working in an Agricultural related field
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.