Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Total Rewards Analytics and Insights Advisor will partner closely with the leadership team to understand global strategy, objectives and priorities and provide data driven insights and analytics to support and influence these priorities through standard deliverables and specified analysis. In this role, you will own the total rewards analytics strategic agenda, promoting the needs of various partner groups while prioritizing analytics solutions required. You will translate data and analytics into global rewards insights that uncover new ideas, opportunities and strategies on the way we engage with our clients.
- Partner closely with senior stakeholders to deliver data driven decision making while providing insights and guidance on how to best utilize global rewards analytics including: global compensation, benefits, recognition, and global mobility.
- Interpret data and research results, develop meaningful narratives, powerful visualizations, infographics and interactive dashboards to explain findings and drive action across our rewards portfolio.
- Build capability and coach team members throughout the global organization to identify powerful questions, data required to answer the question, and development of a process for collecting the required data and research methods.
- Evaluate new developments and trends in total rewards and human resources including methods and new technologies.
- Create relationships with the total rewards essential partners and across the organization to proactively identify trends in internal and external workforce data.
- Drive innovation to recommend analytics providing new ideas and strategies.
- Act as domain specialist and facilitator for total rewards analytics to cover both strategic and tactical aspects.
- Provide expert thought leadership in your field and work with limited direction, using additional research and interpretation to identify issues or problems. You may provide direction to supporting team members and be a strategic contributor.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field OR equivalent experience within total rewards and analytics
- Solid experience with Total rewards;
- Proven experience working at a consulting firm
- Experience leading global projects and initiatives
- This position can b based in Brazil, Argentina, Colombia or México.
- Fluent in English is mandatory
“At Cargill, everyone matters, and everyone counts. Cargill is committed to creating and sustaining an inclusive and diverse work environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. As such and in alignment with our Guiding Principles, Cargill's long-standing equal employment opportunity policy prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant based on race, ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, marital status, family status, citizenship status, veteran status, military status, union affiliation, or any other status protected by law. Cargill also complies with all applicable national and local laws and regulations pertaining to non-discrimination and employment”.