Food Service Commercial Director
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Food Service Commercial Director will focus on the execution of our country business plan, local business development, creating sustainable key customer and supplier relationships. We seek a multifaceted professional to provide commercial leadership and oversight across the function activities to drive alignment across groups.
• Represent the business with strategic and key customer and supplier stakeholders.
• Drive customer and supplier relationship building to create market access and customer insights which identify trading opportunities.
• Understand and stay current on commercial drivers.
• Provide external market, industry and political insights that directly or indirectly impact the country performance versus commercial budget.
• Seek out, recommend and maximize opportunities for efficiency improvements and cost optimizations.
• Lead our country team through key talent processes. Seek input from commercial leadership and provide guidance to on how best to achieve commercial objectives through the team members.
• Support the development of our local team capabilities within the region.
• Develop plans and deliver results in a fast-changing business or regulatory environment, while leading and developing a team of experienced professionals and supervisors, coaching and making decisions related to talent management hiring, performance and disciplinary actions. You will also collaborate with managers and supervisors in your organization to ensure staff selections align with current and future needs.
• P&L accountability, Strategic Plan definition and Cross Functional Team Leadership.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proficiency with business financial processes: P&L
- Commercial business skills to comprehend earnings drivers
- Fluent in English
- Sound knowledge of local market in Food Service
- Experience in team management
“At Cargill, everyone matters and everyone counts. Cargill is committed to creating and sustaining an inclusive and diverse work environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. As such and in alignment with our Guiding Principles, Cargill's long-standing equal employment opportunity policy prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant based on race, ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, marital status, family status, citizenship status, veteran status, military status, union affiliation, or any other status protected by law. Cargill also complies with all applicable national and local laws and regulations pertaining to non-discrimination and employment”.
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.