Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Data Product Manager provides technical and organizational guidance in the delivery of data and analytics solutions, working with internal business owners to improve and automate processes and information systems used for business insights. In this role, you will coordinate reviews and implement improvements for data ingestion, preparation, publication and visualization. You will be responsible for the delivery of new and existing financial analytics projects, oversight of execution and product lifecycle and the development of solutions and will help drive the vision and goals of the team and delivery of high quality information products.
- Implement the data and management information strategy and plan processes to effectively manage data, data engineering, and financial analytics.
- Build and standardize data capabilities across teams to enable consistency and quality control of key business data.
- Lead the ingestion, preparation and publishing activities.
- Ensure high quality consistent information products are built to serve business decision making requirements.
- Provide actionable insights that can be easily interpreted by internal teams designing, developing and maintaining ongoing metrics, reports, data mining, analyses and dashboards that drive meaningful and prompt actionable insights.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Analysis software experience using relevant tools and applications
- Experience with data management technologies
- Strong understanding of business value creation by leveraging disparate data sourcing and enabling business decisions
- Strong previous related work experience
- Fluent/Advanced English language
- Master's degree in information or computer science or related degree
- Previous supervisory experience
- Previous strong experience of data, business intelligence and analytics experience of which includes a managerial or leadership role
“At Cargill, everyone matters and everyone counts. Cargill is committed to creating and sustaining an inclusive and diverse work environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. As such and in alignment with our Guiding Principles, Cargill's long-standing equal employment opportunity policy prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant based on race, ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, marital status, family status, citizenship status, veteran status, military status, union affiliation, or any other status protected by law. Cargill also complies with all applicable national and local laws and regulations pertaining to non-discrimination and employment”.