Account Manager SA (Gerente de Contas Especiais)
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Account Manager will participate in face-to-face and remote selling to our new and existing customers, selling directly or indirectly through various sales channels (distributors). We seek a results-oriented professional who will help assess customer needs and suggest appropriate products, services and solutions. Cargill Beauty is a new division in Cargill that focuses on specialty products with big growth potential and aspirations.
- Development and delivery of sales proposals and conducting detailed technical presentations for effective product demonstration.
- Build a business plan for each account developing strong client relationships.
- Build action plan, including customer visits, to promote our portfolio of ingredients and generate new projects
- Provide reporting as needed on customers activities using tools such as salesforce.com, manage contract execution and update customer sales forecasts
- Follow market and competition evolution, relaying information to senior staff.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree
- Relevant experiencein sales, technical salesin the personal care industry
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Advance Enghish
- Advance Spanish
- Project Management Experience
- Technical Background in personal care
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.