Employee Experience/Employee Relations Specialist
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 155 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
As a member of our Human Resources Solutions Employee Relations Market team, the Employee Experience/Employee Relations Specialist will be accountable for the execution and delivery of regional regulator compliance and company based employee relations services such as conflict resolutions, industrial relations and employee relations based investigations.
- Serve as a specialist within the employee relations market human resources solution team to provide relevant and effective consulting services to businesses for the regional market.
- Identify and coordinate outreach, internally and externally, to enable businesses to meet their compliance obligations.
- Act as the first point of contact for employee relations questions and provide guidance and consultation, making sure internal clients are using the tools and resources available.
- Participate in training and consultation on employee relations and compliance related topics, policies and procedures.
- Help prepare audits, reporting and compliance reviews pertaining to local regulations and programs.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Experience handling conflict resolutions or employee relations investigations
- Minimum of two years of related work experience
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.