Vendor Risk and Compliance Specialist
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Vendor Risk and Compliance Specialist will work with global procurement teams to assess supplier risks to ensure compliance with the global vendor risk and compliance standard processes for the defined regions or areas. In this role, you will ensure vendor risk and compliance activities are aligned with established processes as well as continuously optimize risk and compliance management.
- Implement risk and compliance strategy and drive vendor risk and compliance activities by following established processes for defined regions/areas.
- Monitoring risk and compliance management performance and develop solutions to streamline deviations and inconsistencies.
- Coordinate and implement risk and compliance programs for defined regions/areas, including, coordinating roll-out projects, monitoring risk assessment process, and continuously optimize risk and compliance management.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Confirmed analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Experienced in supplier risk assessment sustainability and financial evaluation.
- Minimum of two years of related work experience
- Advance English Level -oral and written.
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Confirmed project management skills.
- Advance Excel skills, Power BI management
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
The Cargill Cocoa Promise is committed to securing a thriving cocoa sector for generations.
Our inclusive culture helps us shape the future of the world.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.