UX Designer Sr. Advisor
The User Experience Designer IV will design, develop and execute programs to provide solutions for a wide variety of product design challenges in order to ensure great user experiences. In this role, as subject matter authority, you will analyze, evaluate, modify user experience requirements, create wireframes, design user interfaces and ultimately collaboratively work within teams to ship functioning solutions.
- Collaborate with customers, users, product owners, scrum masters, development teams and stakeholders to understand and evaluate project requirements.
- Support/coach the product owner in evaluating, analyzing and scoping solutions from the customer/user perspective.
- Provide leadership to develop innovative solutions for a wide variety of product design challenges, including mobile, desktop, hardware interfaces, physical environments, and person-to-person interactions.
- Develop prototypes to effectively communicate interactions and design ideas around customer needs.
- Ensure roadmaps and requirements for deliverables are presented to product teams, stakeholders, users or peers in informal and formal settings.
- Oversee all recommendations to user experience and user interface designers based upon user feedback cycles.
- Ensure appropriate definition, development, creation and implementation of concepts to inform product roadmap or new product opportunities.
- Provide expert thought leadership in your field and work with limited direction, using additional research and interpretation to identify issues or problems. You may provide direction to supporting team members and be a strategic contributor.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in User Experience Design, Design, Computer Science or Engineering.
- 6+ years of work experience User Experience Designer.
- Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, Jira or DevOps or comparable tools.
- Certifications in user research.
- Working knowledge of related agile methodologies.
- Design and development experience with reporting tools and applications.
- Expertise in standard user experience software.
- Experience with material design, iOS design guidelines, responsive design, web design.
- Experience with prototypes and conducting user testing.
- Analytical mind with a business acumen.
- Experience working in the ag tech field.
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.