Job Purpose & Impact
The Talent Sourcer will use general recruitment and market knowledge to provide candidate sourcing services. In this role you will develop and execute strategies to penetrate the labor market, pipeline candidates, and manage candidate relationships. You will be responsible for building and maintain key client and candidate relationships.
- Provide input to build the candidate sourcing strategy, establish priorities, and metrics to ensure alignment with delivering business and functional goals.
- Execute established sourcing plan, techniques and approaches to recruit and build a pipeline of talent through a variety of methods and tools.
- Develop and maintain relationships with strategic partners, manage customer interactions to implement the organization strategy.
- Manage respective candidate pools to ensure qualified candidates remain engaged in current or future opportunities and ensure a strong positive client and candidate experience.
- Develop, analyze, and report on key metrics to drive improvement of overall sourcing and selection practices, utilizing general recruitment knowledge.
- Contribute to planning, monitoring and managing internal projects from initiation through completion.
- You will work under general supervision and independently solve moderately complex issues while referring more complex problems to a higher-level staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of two years of related work experience
- Experience with recruiting technology and tools
- Advanced English level
- Knowledge on MS Office Suite
- At least three years of recruiting experience
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in human resources with relevant experience in sourcing talent
- Knowledge of employment laws applicable to the recruiting process.
- Previous experience sourcing, pipelining or headhunting
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.