Talent Acquisition Recruiter
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Talent Recruiter will use general talent acquisition knowledge to provide recruiting services. We seek a professional who will help source, attract and select talent based on business needs, making recommendations as appropriate.
• Contribute in recommending the best sourcing/recruiting channels and methods using labor market consultation, competitive intelligence and selling our brand.
• Support overseeing candidate pools to ensure qualified candidates remain engaged in current or future opportunities.
• Help handle hiring process from sourcing to onboarding in accordance with talent acquisition compliance requirements.
• Standard job band bullet point
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent recruiting experience
• Working experience with Microsoft Office
• Working experience with candidate applicant tracking systems
• Advanced English level B2+
• At least three years of recruiting experience with US/CAN
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in human resources with relevant experience in sourcing talent
• Knowledge of employment laws applicable to the recruiting process.
• Previous experience sourcing, pipelining or headhunting
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.