Talent Acquisition Recruiter - Temporary 6 months
Talent Acquisition Recruiter will utilize a consultative and strategic approach to support our full cycle recruiting including sourcing, assessment, and selection in order to recruit top talent in a cost-effective manner and add value to our business. You will execute recruiting processes while providing an excellent candidate experience driving our brand as an employer of choice.
- Develop and execute recruiting strategies, utilizing labor market consultation, competitive intelligence, and selling the Cargill brand.
- Develop and maintain internal/external relationships related to the recruitment process which may include hiring managers, human resource professionals, industry contacts, candidates, etc.
- Provide full cycle recruiting services including recruitment strategy session, candidate sourcing, interviewing, selection processes, offer management, process documentation, compliance management, and status communication with candidates and hiring managers.
- Consult using your subject matter expertise to partner with business on recruiting/sourcing strategies, candidate assessment, metrics and analytics, position responsibilities, forecasting, etc.
- Ensure policies, processes and legal requirements comply with local labor laws and Cargill's standards.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent recruiting experience
- Experience with recruiting technology and tools, such as Taleo, LinkedIn, etc.
- Minimum of two years of related work experience with US/CAN
- Advanced English level B2+
- Working experience with Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of employment laws applicable to the recruiting process.
- Previous experience sourcing, pipelining or headhunting
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.