Talent Acquisition Coordinator North America - Temporary
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator will support our employee recruitment and selection. We seek an individual to collaborate with managers to define candidate qualifications, identify sources and implement recruitment plan to attract potential employees. You will conduct screening interviews and acquire references in accordance with established organizational procedure.
- Administer appropriate standardized tests to recruits and prepare documentation appropriate to recruit and engage new employees.
- Run applicant tracking systems and build reports and metrics analysis.
- Place employment ads in appropriate sources, including the internet and print media.
- Ensure the maintenance of accurate and concise records and reports related to recruitment, including equal opportunity statistics.
- Screen candidates and conduct interviews to recruit prospective employees.
- Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum four years of directly related work experience with US and CAN
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, and Excel)
- Advanced English level B2+
- Applicant tracking system experience with tools such as Taleo
- Knowledge of country specific employment laws (US and CAN)
- Previous HR or recruiting experience
- Strong knowledge of time zones and scheduling in multiple regions
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.