Sr. Payroll Analyst
- Collect personal information, fixed and variable payroll data and provide it to the payroll provider in the standard agreed format.
- Ensure payroll variable elements are aligned with the company internal policies.
- Communicate with the selected payroll provider for payroll processing.
- Handle the in-country payroll inbox and respond to requests in a timely basis following company policies, urgency and complexity and ensure information is properly archived.
- Coordinate submission of required reports and run post payroll reports for third party companies.
- Other duties as assigned
- Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, accounting, business
- administration, finance or related field or equivalent experience.
- Excel intermediate level.
- Advanced English level B2+ at least.
- Exposure to human resources tools and payroll applications such as SAP, JDE, Workday or any other inhouse systems.
- Knowledge of payroll end to end process, LATAM countries.
- Experience working in a shared service environment, dealing with vendors and stakeholders.
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.