Sr. Employee Experience
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Employee Experience Specialist will serve as a member of the human resource solutions team responsible for delivering employee experience and employee relations services to the business. Under limited supervision, you will use employee relations knowledge to coordinate complex processes and deliver human resource services, which include conducting investigations, corrective actions, conflict resolution, leave management, industrial/labor relations, and monitoring compliance programs. In this role, you will also help execute and deliver employee experience services such as onboarding, local training delivery, performance management, employee engagement and recognition programs.
- Consult with human resource and business managers and supervisors to interpret and deliver complex employee experience, employee relations and labor relations policies, programs and processes.
- Conduct investigations concerning employee/management inquiries and employee suggestions and/or complaints.
- Design and deliver training/education sessions for employees, human resource professionals, supervisors and managers related to employee experience and employee relations policies, programs and processes.
- Build and maintain key internal and external relationships, which may include business leaders, hiring managers human resource professionals, industry contacts, employees and union representatives.
- Work with legal resources and consultants to ensure employee experience and employee relations activities adhere to company policy and legal and regulatory requirements.
- Independently handle complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- 5 to 7+ years of experience in human resources field, within Costa Rica Market and similiar roles
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Psychology, Human Resources or any other related field (must)
- Fluent in English level (B2+ or 85%)
- Previous experience in employee experience-related market service areas such as production staffing, onboarding and assimilation, local training delivery, performance management, employee engagement, and recognition programs
- Experience anticipating issues, problem solving and implementing solutions, including referring critical issues to the appropriate level of management, and improving efficiency, quality, cost and productivity
- Demonstrated experience positively influencing and collaborating with business and HR leaders
- Demonstrated strong business acumen. Knowledge of multiple businesses, functions, and processes as well as solid knowledge of business and functional issues
- Strong leadership, stakeholder management and communication skills - ability to thrive as part of a local market team
- Demonstrated understanding of evolving HR landscape and demonstrated capability of leading organizational change efforts
- Capability to innovate and integrate HR practice around critical business issues, and align people, process and structure to support these innovations
- Competence in connecting people to each other and the business strategy, leveraging technology and processes where appropriate
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.