The Recruiter will utilize a consultative and strategic approach to support our full cycle recruiting including sourcing, assessment, and selection in order to recruit top talent in a cost-effective manner and add value to our business. You will execute recruiting processes while providing an excellent candidate experience driving our brand as an employer of choice.
• Develop and execute recruiting strategies, utilizing labor market consultation, competitive intelligence, and selling the Cargill brand.
• Develop and maintain internal/external relationships related to the recruitment process which may include hiring managers, human resource professionals, industry contacts, candidates, etc.
• Provide full cycle recruiting services including recruitment strategy session, candidate sourcing, interviewing, selection processes, offer management, process documentation, compliance management, and status communication with candidates and hiring managers.
• Consult using your subject matter expertise to partner with business on recruiting/sourcing strategies, candidate assessment, metrics and analytics, position responsibilities, forecasting, etc.
• Ensure policies, processes and legal requirements comply with local labor laws and Cargill's standards.
• Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in a Business Administration, Psychology or equivalent experience
• Minimum of two years of related work experience in recruiting
• Working experience in candidate applicant tracking systems
• Advanced English level B2+
• Working experience with Microsoft Office
• At least three years of recruiting experience
• Knowledge of employment laws applicable to the recruiting process.
• Previous experience sourcing, pipelining or headhunting
At Cargill, everyone matters and everyone counts. Cargill is committed to creating and sustaining an inclusive and diverse work environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. As such and in alignment with our Guiding Principles, Cargill's long-standing equal employment opportunity policy prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant based on race, ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, marital status, family status, citizenship status, veteran status, military status, union affiliation, or any other status protected by law. Cargill also complies with all applicable national and local laws and regulations pertaining to non-discrimination and employment.
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.