Production Recruiter – temporary 3 months
The Recruiter will utilize a consultative and strategic approach to support our full cycle recruiting including sourcing, assessment, and selection in order to recruit top talent in a cost effective manner and add value to our business. You will execute recruiting processes while providing an excellent candidate experience driving our brand as an employer of choice.
- Develop and execute recruiting strategies, utilizing labor market consultation, competitive intelligence and selling our brand.
- Develop and maintain internal and external relationships related to the recruitment process which may include hiring managers, human resource professionals, industry contacts, and candidates.
- Provide full cycle recruiting services including recruitment strategy session, candidate sourcing, interviewing, selection processes, offer management, process documentation, compliance management and status communication with candidates and hiring managers.
- Consult using your subject matter expertise to partner with business on recruiting and sourcing strategies, candidate assessment, metrics and analytics, position responsibilities and forecasting.
- Ensure policies, processes and legal requirements comply with local labor laws and company standards.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a Business Administration, Psychology or equivalent experience
- Minimum of two years of related work experience
- Working experience in candidate applicant tracking systems
- Advanced English level B2+
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.