Position Management Coordinator – temporary 4 month
The Position Management Coordinator will provide human resources services for businesses or functions, conducting a variety of position management activities. In this role, you will act as main point of contact for assigned projects and coordinate the completion of service requests following the end to end processes across the region.
- Handle requests to create new, update existing and duplicate positions and process promotion and other position related activities.
- Collect the required information to create new positions working with different partners.
- Understand and apply accurate promotion practices and policies across the region to resolve requests.
- Use general knowledge of the organization's practices and legal entity structures to complete the service requests.
- Update the position attributes and set up of new position when required.
- Act as a single point of contact for the partner regarding request assistance.
- Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or a related field or equivalent experience
- Advanced English level B2+
- Experience in shared services environment
- Proficient in Excel
- Exposure to human resources tools and related applications such as Remedyforce
- Knowledge of human resources methodologies
- Experience in a human resources role
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.