Payroll Performance Analyst - Temporary 12 months
We are seeking a Payroll Performance Analyst to analyze our future workforce, identify potential shortfalls and craft interventions to fill gaps. You will conduct quantitative and qualitative analysis on data to generate insights and information to build accurate predictive forecasting.
- Help our data analytics manager prepare analyses on our employee population.
- Own databases, work with our human resources information systems to ensure data integrity, and perform trend analyses on historical turnover, recruiting and staffing.
- Prepare reports and presentations on demographic profiles, turnover ratios, etc. for various audiences.
- With general direction, make recommendations that have an impact on the business over the short term.
- Apply and integrate predictive analysis, people metrics and reporting to develop operational insights for workforce decision-making.
- Handle performance measurement systems.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, engineering, statistics, or economics or equivalent in experience.
- Minimum of two years of related work experience
- Demonstrated success working independently in a remote, global environment
- Demonstrated ability to navigate ambiguity and establish process and structure
- Good working skills on MS Office (Excel advanced)
- English Level B2+
- Master's degree or other post-secondary degree
- Three years of experience in business process automation
- Shared service organization (HR and Payroll)
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.