Network DevOps Sr. Engineer
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
We seek a Network DevOps Sr. Engineer who will maintain, integrate, and implement software applications within the organization. In this role, you will be an integral part of the team responsible for crafting and delivering creative automation solutions for Cargill. Your duties will include building and automating existing network provisioning and environments using various DevOps toolsets and frameworks. You will also be in a position to advise business units and stakeholders on the relative merits of selecting and implementing various toolsets within their current infrastructure or implementing new automation strategies in the network.
- Conduct, and guides others, in technical software testing and debug systems and software applications, as needed.
- Compile and prioritize enhancements and defect resolutions to applications, implementing changes.
- Performs advanced and complex programming, coding, and documentation of systems and applications software.
- Analyze business requirements and prepare detailed technical specifications to write applications and programs.
- Key contributor into the strategy and technical planning of system/application technology in accordance with internal and external software compliance standards.
- You will work under minimal supervision and independently handle complex issues while referring only the most complex issues to higher-level staff.
- Other duties as assigned
·University degree in IT, Computer Science or equivalent experience.
·Thorough understanding of multiple System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies with an emphasis on Agile.
·Demonstrates solid experience on:
ØExperience with infrastructure automation, infrastructure as code, automated application deployment, monitoring/telemetry, logging, reporting/dashboarding.
ØExperience with configuration management and automation tools such as: Chef, Puppet, Salt, Ansible, and Terraform.
ØExperience with continuous integration and deployment technologies such as: Jenkins CI, Drone, Github, and Artifactory.
ØAbility to create clear and detailed technical diagrams and documentation.
ØExperience with development using source control (GIT).
ØExperience with measurement & telemetry for infra, application, logging, APM, and UX.
ØExposure to automating networks of significant size/scale.
ØExposure to enterprise network technologies/standards: TCP/IP, DNS, SSH, RDP, Switching, firewalls Strong relationship management skills with internal clients (e.g. senior management, peers and colleagues).
·Strong presentation skills with demonstrated ability to influence at all levels of management through clear, informed and logical discussions/presentations.
·Advanced English level.
·Excellent verbal, written and technical communication skills and interpersonal skills.
·Minimum of four years of related work experience.
·Other minimum qualifications may apply.
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.