Master Data Analyst North America – temporary 3 months
The Master Data Analyst will be responsible for performing complex steady state maintenance activities helping to ensure service levels are met while adhering to relevant data standards. In this role, you will be accountable for meeting the goal for one version of the truth and enabling complex data to be turned more effectively and efficiently into business insight and commercial value.
- Create, implement and maintain complex master data management solutions that enable users to optimize system capabilities.
- Execute master data process activities on customers, vendors or materials master data objects in an enterprise resource planning system in compliance with predefined data standards.
- Provide support and maintenance execution across multiple enterprise resource planning systems.
- Conduct data analysis activities for internal customers and prepare reports and materials to deliver results ensuring service level agreements are met.
- Facilitate communications to remove barriers, explore new ways of executing processes and ultimately bring increased value to the process.
- Perform complex duties related to transaction monitoring and issues originating from business partners that are master data related, diagnose root cause and perform solution analysis.
- Handle complex clerical, administrative, technical or customer support issues under minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma, secondary education level or equivalent
- Confirmed experience with email, spreadsheet and word processing applications
- Master data experience
- Business processes experience
- Minimum of four years of related work experience
- Advanced English level C1
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Internal controls experience
- Exposure to master data tools such as RemedyForce, SAP, JDE and S400
- Stakeholder management skills
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.