Machine Learning Software Engineer
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Machine Learning Software Engineer will develop, integrate and implement complex software solutions within the organization. In this role, you will build software prototypes to help our business partners interact with and innovate working software.
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to understand and evaluate business requirements.
- Lead designs, prototypes, and implementations incorporating software engineering best practices, tools, and monitoring according to industry standards.
- Develop well-designed, testable, and efficient code using a deep understanding of full-stack engineering capabilities.
- Integrate complex software components into a fully functional software system.
- Other duties as assigned
- Independently handle complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Master's degree in computer science
- Training certifications in software development
- Skills in a variety of programming languages and tools with a preference toward open source technology
- Experience in software engineering and information technology solution delivery
- Experience with mobile development technologies
- Working experience with continuous integration and delivery practices
- Knowledge of public cloud services and application programming interface
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.