Global Communications Senior Specialist
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Communications Senior Specialist will write and edit communications for a variety of channels to reach key audiences and deliver against defined communication strategies. You'll manage and assign work priorities, recommending communication strategies to reach defined internal and external audiences. In this role, as a strong writer and storyteller, you'll create compelling content and unlock stories from around Cargill using AP Style. You'll be familiar with the latest communication trends and comfortable producing content tailored for specific audiences. In this position, you'll regularly compile results and use them to demonstrate progress toward measurable objectives and continuously improve future communications.
- Write and edit for specific channels and manage campaigns or projects to meet objectives.
- Set priorities for the team to ensure task completion; coordinate work with supervisors.
- Make decisions and solve problems based on policies, procedures and business plan; receive guidance and oversight from manager.
- Analyze specific problems and issues to find the best solutions.
- Advise others on how to design new processes and systems that meet professional standards.
- Gather and summarize data for special reports.
- Deliver quality assignments on time.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Advanced english level
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Excellent presentation, public speaking and written communication skills
- Experience with a variety of communications strategies within a global, matrixed organization
- Minimum of two years of related work experience
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.