General Ledger Accounting Jr.
General Ledger Accounting Jr. will perform a variety of support tasks in one of our accounting departments. We seek a detail-oriented individual with basic financial business knowledge to conduct tasks using standard procedures.
- Verify the accuracy of invoices and other accounting documents or records, including detailed financial business transactions.
- Provide customer service to internal clients, suppliers and customers.
- Contribute to implementing and developing our records information management policies and best practices.
- Enter data or use technology tools to upload data into the computer system using defined computer programs.
- Compile data and prepare, review, and audit a variety of reports.
- Handle moderately complex clerical, administrative, technical or customer support issues under general supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Accounting technicians or advance student in business administration, accounting or equivalent
- Minimum of two years of related work experience
- English level B1
- Full accounting cycle knowledge.
- Proficiency in Office (Excel strong abilities)
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.