Executive Administrative Assistant
The Executive Administrative Assistant will provide moderately complex, varied-to-routine administrative and clerical support. We seek a professional who will coordinate, integrate and implement assigned administrative or staff functions.
- Apply knowledge of department operations and infrastructure, policies and procedures to perform moderately complex administrative processes.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, diaries and travel arrangements.
- Solicit, collect and organize documentation and data, performing moderately complex data entry into one or more systems.
- Receive and relay messages and respond to varied to routine administrative requests.
- Handle moderately complex clerical, administrative, technical or customer support issues under general supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma, secondary education level or equivalent
- Minimum of two years of related work experience
- English level B2+
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PPT, Teams, OneNote)
- Bachelor’s degree in administration, finance or a related field
- Experience in multinational company or shared service center
- Purchase and invoice management assistant experience
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.