Ethics & Compliance Associate Analyst
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
Job Purpose & Impact
The Ethics and Compliance Associate Analyst will contribute to designing, developing, implementing and promoting awareness of our organization's business ethics policies. We seek a professional to apply basic principles, theories and concepts to help ensure company business complies with regulations and laws.
- Investigate complaints and verify that deficiencies are corrected.
- Contribute to developing employee communication and training programs that focus on the elements of a company wide compliance program.
- Help monitor our organization's standards of conduct and ethical relationships with customers, contractors, suppliers, employees and communities.
- Maintain current knowledge of laws for financial, advertising and marketing reporting, regulations and industry guidance that affect the company compliance program.
- Other duties as assigned
- Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Advanced English Level
- Knowledge with MS Office
- 1-3 years of related work experience in compliance
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.