Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s animal nutrition and health business, where we improve lives through better nutrition. Our team researches, innovates and creates solutions that deliver healthy results for our customers.
Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive – a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. We depend on creative, responsible, hardworking individuals like you to operate our business successfully!
Job Type: Full-Time
Shift(s) Available: 3rd
Compensation: $19.00/hr including a $1,000.00 Sign-on Bonus!
- Detail clean all assigned area of the plant.
- Record and maintain sanitation records and sign off on completed projects on the master sanitation schedule.
- Work safely with cleaning chemicals used at the plant.
- Use bio-mist unit as instructed to sanitize areas of the plant.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work on project on your own.
- Make suggestions for continuous improvement in the plant.
- Follow all safety procedures in the plant.
- Follow all quality requirements to avoid contamination while cleaning.
- Must be able to operate a forklift and work on the man lift at times.
- Follow all GMP and operational sanitation practices in the plant.
- Understanding and adhering to all safety rules and regulations.
- Maintaining a safe and clean work environment.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Eligible to work in the United States without a visa sponsorship
- Be 18 years or older
- Ability to perform physical job duties which may include bending, lifting up to 50lbs., kneeling, climbing, crawling, and twisting, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Ability to work in elevated areas (4 feet and above).
- Ability to understand and communicate in English (verbal/written)
- Ability to work overtime including holidays, nights, weekends, or different shifts with advance notice
- High school diploma/GED or a minimum of two years equivalent work experience
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to work in varied indoor and outdoor conditions which may include heat, cold, dust, loud noise, etc., with the use of personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Forklift Certified
- Experience in a production/manufacturing environment
Considered candidates will receive a phone call from a (952) area code. Please note that this position does not include relocation reimbursement.
Cargill highly encourages vaccinations but does not mandate at this time. Upon hire, you will be asked to provide your vaccination status, and if unvaccinated or if you choose not to disclose, you would be expected to follow Cargill’s safety protocols for unvaccinated employees (i.e., mask mandates, and social distancing).
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
The Cargill Cocoa Promise is committed to securing a thriving cocoa sector for generations.
Women in Operations
She discovered there are endless opportunities to take your career in new directions through a variety of roles and business units.Meet Elizabeth
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.