Job Code : SAL_DRS_10
Job Band : Senior Professional
Job Family Name : SALES
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s protein and salt business, where we provide wholesome, high-quality food products to a wide range of customers, from foodservice operators and grocery stores to manufacturers and exporters.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Sales Specialist will focus on face-to-face selling in the retail channel, specifically Deli & Prepared Foods. In this role, you will sell Deli & Prepared Foods, for an assigned group of potential and existing clients. We seek a results-oriented professional who will lead in building medium- to long-range sales plans and preparing strategies to protect, grow and diversify the relationship with a defined group of potential and existing customers.
• Achieve annual sales goals by gaining new customers, selling new product lines and growing existing customer relationships.
• Identify and lead interactions with assigned group of customers to resolve sales opportunities.
• Participate in resolving problems and ensuring customers receive high-quality service.
• With minimal mentorship, develop client retention and growth plans and strategies for developing profitable business with assigned accounts.
• Review and report on customer retention, business opportunities and market trends.
• You will work under minimal supervision and independently handle complex issues while referring only the most complex issues to higher-level staff.
•Experience selling to retail customers on the west coast
•Track record of success in the retail space
•Sales Force use in previous roles a benefit
•Willingness to travel on a regular basis
•Plan and prioritize work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals.
•Build strong customer relationships and deliver customer-centric solutions.
•Relate openly and comfortably with diverse groups of people.
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.