Specjalista Technolog ds. Realizacji Projektów
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s protein and salt business, where we provide wholesome, high-quality food products to a wide range of customers, from foodservice operators and grocery stores to manufacturers and exporters.
Temporary contract: until end of 2021.
- Build documentation needed for new product implementation. Keep contact to commercial team, Clients and external suppliers.
- Conduct production and technological test in order to improve products and processes.
- Review law regulation, plan impact on the Business. Inform other departments where changes may apply.
- Look for the innovations, conduct market research.
- Bachelor degree - relevant to food industry ( eg. Food science, Commodity, Biotechnology)
- Related professional experience
- Good understanding of food law regulations
- Good understanding of GHP, GMP principles
- Fluent Polish and communicative in English
- Life insurance
- Private medical healthcare
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.