Senior Project Manager – Build
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s protein and salt business, where we provide wholesome, high-quality food products to a wide range of customers, from foodservice operators and grocery stores to manufacturers and exporters.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Senior Project Manager will oversee and handle the operational aspects of ongoing projects, serving as liaison among project management and planning, project team and line management. We seek a professional who will provide strategic vision, reviewing the project proposal to resolve time frame, funding limitations and procedures for accomplishing the project.
You will be based in Slupca. There is a possibility to be based in Warsaw and travel to Slupca 50% of time.
- Identify and resolve obstacles to completing project on time and to budget.
- Adhere to internal and external quality standards.
- Monitor and report on the status of projects including cost, timing and staffing.
- Organize project teams, assign individual responsibilities, develop project schedules, and resolve resource requirements.
- Independently handle complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Build and maintain relationships by engaging business leaders to establish credibility, solve problems, build consensus and achieve objectives
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of four years of related work experience
- 8+ years of project management experience, including tracking and planning projects in engineering / plant operation/ construction
- In project portfolio proven at least 1 construction above $5m and at least 3 different construction projects
- Strong leadership, diplomatic and motivational skills including the ability to lead up, across and down multiple business and technology organizations in English (written, verbal and presentation)
- Certification for Poland as Construction Manager
- PMP / Prince2 Practitioner / (other equal) certification in Project Management
- Life insurance
- Private Medical Care
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.