Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s protein and salt business, where we provide wholesome, high-quality food products to a wide range of customers, from foodservice operators and grocery stores to manufacturers and exporters.
You are expected to be based in our meat factory Konpol Holding in Słupca.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Production Excellence Senior Engineer will provide technical expertise to contribute to the development of production excellence processes and management systems focused on driving operational performance and value add across manufacturing plants. In this role, you will use your knowledge to execute key operational processes to achieve identified metrics.
- Oversee operations by analyzing and developing recommendations regarding failures and lost production, identify and implement solutions to improve the system, standard work and processes.
- Deploy technology solutions considering overall safety standards, food safety, quality, capacity, reliability, production excellence, continuous improvement, environmental and costs constraints.
- Implement and optimize production excellence processes and components.
- Lead and implement proactive maintenance and reliability, production excellence and continuous improvement activities for a less complex site or a single more complex department.
- Foster the alignment of local and departmental stakeholders including operations, environmental and supply chain.
- Asses organization readiness and implement process improvement processes and procedures.
- Oversee the execution of measurement processes and monitor progress to identify variances and needed corrections.
- Independently handle complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Ability to translate highly technical information across all levels of technical knowledge
- Technical gap assessment and solution identification
- Project management experience
- Experience creating complex tests and analysis
- Experience in poultry business or in an international food company
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing and knowledge about Lean Management tools
- Polish and English fluency
- Great communications skills
- Life insurance
- Private Medical Care
We provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV in English today:
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/