Senior Customer Service Representative Export
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s animal nutrition and health business, where we improve lives through better nutrition. Our team researches, innovates and creates solutions that deliver healthy results for our customers.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
As Senior Customer Service Representative Export you will support our Customer Service Export team in maintaining excellent customer service relationships and accurate order-to-cash capture for complex orders outside of EU. You will also be contributing to optimizing and monitoring shipping process.
- Manage a portfolio of complex customers from order intake to invoicing and document handling, in line with procedure guidelines and customer expectations.
- Follow up pro-actively through all key stages of orders such as production scheduling, logistics planning, document handling, giving regular customer updates and participating in the customer complaint process.
- Collaborate with internal parties as commercial team, planning department, plant and logistics operations and other supply chain functions, back up of customs declarant and other team members.
- Collaborate with external (government) parties as ocean carriers, haulers, Netherlands food and consumer product safety authority (NVWA), Chamber of Commerce, banks and customs department.
- Create and maintain daily optimal production and logistics planning for all export orders received, control production and logistics execution and adjust plan if needed.
- Provide support to improvement projects and commitments requiring a basic understanding of customer service practices and procedures.
- Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- 3-5 years of customer service experience in ocean shipping environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office package.
- Fluent verbal and written Dutch and English language skills.
- Customer-oriented approach with strong pro-active issue resolution skills.
- Energetic, can-do attitude, high attention to details.
- Diligence, commitment, ability to manage tasks through to completion.
- Good communication skills (verbal and written), ability to communicate with people on different levels in the organization.
- Responsibility, ability to work within challenging situations.
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more: https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.