- Ensures compliance with and supports in managing environmental permits and meeting Cargill goals
- Backup for Resource efficiency supervisor for support of wastewater treatment plant, cooling towers and air compressors.
- Supports, participates in and/or manages ad-hoc requests or projects, questions, presentations and plant audits or legal inspections.
- Reviews and explains IBP variances in cooperation with operations.
- Instructs daily operational organization in utility performance deviations and nature&urgency to take.
- A master or bachelor’s degree in chemical engineering, mechanical engineering, bio-chemical engineering, electrical engineering (or similar)
- Minimum of 2 years (preferably 3+) of relevant working experience in a plant operations environment or at an engineering contractor
- Preferable: knowledge of oils and fats chemistry and processing
- Preferable: knowledge of process safety study methods like SWIFT, HAZOP, LOPA
- Preferable: knowledge of quality assurance systems and processes (like HACCP)
- Affinity with working in a cross-functional setting/matrix structure
- Ability to introduce sustainable change, leading to noticeable and measurable bottom-line improvements
- Understanding of project management PPM/PDP principles
- Excellent written and verbal communication & reporting skills
- Fluent in local language (Dutch)
- Fluent in English, written and oral
- Coaching of operational stakeholders, like shift supervisors and operators, to get the most out of everyone
- Strong organizational skills
- Curiosity - passion to explore, discover, create
- Excellent conceptual and analytical skills
- Keen sense of priorities - ability to keep self and others on track
- Relentless determination - holding self and others accountable for results
- Result oriented - does not over-promise and under-deliver
- Optimistic yet realistic
- Driving CI by questioning and challenging the status quo and initiation of change
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
The Cargill Cocoa Promise is committed to securing a thriving cocoa sector for generations.
Our inclusive culture helps us shape the future of the world.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.