Senior Operations Analyst
- Coordinate and perform the plant performance analysis, the plant performance dialogue and variance analysis and control.
- Minimizes the Refinery Unexplained Loss by running and tracking optimization projects and initiatives involving multiple functions, by putting in place corrective actions and tracking their deployment, in a proactive and preventive way, in regards to the future development of the business operations
- Own actual, budget and forecast of the plant key performance indicators, putting processes in place for their accurate and timely reporting.
- Analyze trends and recent developments of the plant key performance indicators and proactively inform the decision makers to collaboratively drive corrective actions to prevent losses and maximize gains.
- Continuously search for improvements by smart utilization of data and present recommendations to plant management for the development of new accelerated continuous improvement initiatives ensuring they are deployed and savings are captured by the business.
- Act as the champion at the site by developing the site programs to embed improvement processes and propose the format for portfolio review including, frequency and feedback process and develop how new ideas are gathered, allocated and progressed.
- Lead the operational controls at the site working towards full compliance with operational policies.
- Support the various environmental health and safety programs and initiatives as well as the governmental, legal, environmental reporting and ad-hoc requests, questions or projects and support plant audits.
- Other duties as assigned
- Independently handle complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of four years of related work experience
- Understanding of the Dutch language is required
- Understanding of business and manufacturing excellence methodology and programs.
- Minimum 1 year of management experience
- 5+ years in plant or factory related positions
- Ability to build strong professional relationships with senior internal stakeholders
- Continuous Improvement / Lean Six Sigma trainings / qualifications
- Knowledge of SAP and MS Power BI
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.