- You will be responsible for the optimisation of nutritional requests, crafting the best offer from a nutritional and commercial perspective
- Own the implementation of new technologies for key customers.
- Implementation and evaluation of opportunities for new raw materials in conjunction with purchasing
- Advise Strategic Marketing and Technology species teams on any opportunities for cost savings in their product portfolio, projects related to ingredient, nutrient, production know how
- Be the trusted advisor for internal and external partners and become the go-to person for ingredient know how and nutrient evaluation related questions;
- Training of new people both in formulation as in species teams related to our knowledge
- Other duties as assigned
- Master's degree in a Animal Nutrition or equivalent experience
- Preference of working with number in an accurate way
- Demonstrating an attitude which lead to a high level of customer intimacy
- Computer literate, proficiency in Excel, feed formulation software
- Proficient in local language and English
- Travel may be required occasionally
- Nutritional knowledge combined with feed formulation experience
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
The Cargill Cocoa Promise is committed to securing a thriving cocoa sector for generations.
Our inclusive culture helps us shape the future of the world.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.