Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s food ingredients and bio-industrial business, where we anticipate trends around taste, nutrition and safety to innovate and provide solutions to manufacturers, retailers and foodservice companies.
This is a 2 year temporary contract
Job Purpose and Impact
The Transportation and Logistics Administrator will plan, execute and follow up of export documentation for outbound shipments ex Hamburg for export market. You will support the logistic flows with reference to inbound, outbound, custom activities, management of third-party logistics and documents issue. A strong cross functional communication is required (production, quality, customer service, masterplanning) and involvement in system (ERP SAP, MS Office) and data management, performance reporting and analysis.
- Investigate the service customer incidents site related and report the outcome
- Ensure execution of proper root cause analysis/5 why in case of failure to meet delivery dates. Follow up the execution of corrective actions
- Execute the assigned logistic flows with reference to outbound of finished goods (domestic: EU; export) and by-products, relocation of semi finished goods, custom activities, management of third-party logistics (3PL) and documents issue
- Execute export supporting activities like: export declarations, complete shipment related documentation (certificate of origin, preferential declaration, health cerfificate) until receipt of prove of Exit, compliance checks
- Customs data management reporting
- Contact for required reporting coming from german customs coordinator
- Support the cost control of third-party logistic activities, identifies opportunities in term of both savings and increased efficiency. Implement the identified improvements
- Execute outbound related invoicing process
- Ensure proper execution of ERP transactional processes
- Support the track and analyse KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) for the related area of expertise. Propose actions to improve best practices across the team and the functions involved
- Support safety, food safety and hygiene programs allowing the creation of a site safety and food safety culture.
- Bachelor in Supply Chain, Engineering, Business, or related field
- Apprenticeship as industrial clerk, freight forwarder or similar
- Good knowledge of customs laws and regulations
- SAP knowledge
We provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today:
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/